It's official - less than 10 days left on the preggo ticker. Ev shows no signs of leaving the womb though. The doctor checked for dilation this morning and I am at a whopping zero with 40% effacement.
With that said, we enjoying our last few days of married with no kids status. Last night several of the neighborhood ladies took me to Kosmo for dinner and graciously sprinkled me with some baby boy love. (Yes, I agree, we have some really wonderful neighbors.) Tonight, Steve and Marci are coming up for probably the last time without a little Schloerke around.
We have no other plans for the weekend. All of the critical baby gear is assembled, clothes washed, monitors charged, and bags packed. If I'm feeling energetic, I may do some cooking to stock the freezer, or perhaps some baking to bribe all the OB nurses to give me all the good drugs! :-)
Maybe one last movie at the theatre would be appropriate?
3 comments:
Too bad New Moon wasn't coming out this weekend!
Baby Evan can not be so comfortable........nudge him a little and remind him November 22 is just around the corner. Love mom..
I can hardly believe it has gone so quickly!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!! BTW, what furniture did you buy?
Post a Comment