We have had quite the string of days over 90 this summer. Someone said it was 16 days in a row yesterday, so today makes 17! Not that I am complaining. I like the heat, but we really can't take Evan to the park because it is too hot for him. Since our neighborhood is not swim/tennis (like many of them are down here), we opted for an old-fashioned kiddie pool. It took two Wal-Mart's to find one. I guess everyone is in need of a pool.
Evan didn't like it at first, but once we both sat down he absolutely LOVED it! I think he could have stayed in there all day splashing around. Here is a short video of him splashing!
I also uploaded some pictures to Flickr (on the right). By the way, Evan turned 7 months today!
1 comment:
There is nothing like a pool to cool down in. Here we head to the lake and hang out on the beach. The kids just love it there. Happy 7 months bday!
Post a Comment