10.17.2010

First Haircut

Evan had his first haircut yesterday. (The over-the-ear look was bugging Chad.) The process took all of about three minutes - and he cried the entire time! The woman was very efficient and obviously had dealt with screaming and crying many times before.

When we were done, Chad said, "My haircut this morning was less expensive and I had a 15 minute neck and shoulder massage included!" Yep, $17.99 + tip was a little ridiculous for three minutes! Oh well, Evan is nice and tidy now!










2 comments:

Dawn said...

I remember those days! Even a pretty red sucker wouldn't help quiet Jacob! I felt like a terrible mom letting this strange woman torture my son. He looks even more adorable with his haircut, if that's possible!

Miquel said...

They had suckers Dawn - I should have tried one! Um, so I check Maier Crew everyday...waiting for an update! And, I want to hear about lunch lady land!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...