12.16.2010

Christmas Cookies!

Here are some pictures from the Christmas cookie baking extravaganza earlier this month. We weren't able to go to Wisconsin to bake with Grandma Tess, but I tried to recreate the baking tradition in Atlanta. It really wasn't the same...no outlet mall shopping, Grandpa was missing as our sous chef, no one was hungover, and I don't have the famous margarita machine! That said, we did manage to make A LOT of cookies and we had fun! You can't ask for much more than that.

Looks like Wendy needs some more counter space!

Lindsey chopping up Oreos for her truffles! Yum!

All the ladies posing with their spatulas!

Chad watching the kids!

Aunt Wendy creating some tasty peanut butter/white chocolate cookies!


Lots of baking going on here!

Can you believe I forgot to take a picture of all the cookies? Trust me - they were delicious!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...