This week he started a new room at daycare - pre-toddlers. Evan is adjusting well, but drop offs have been a little harder these last two days because he isn't familiar with the early teacher. Things are a lot different in the pre-toddler room. No high chairs. No cribs. Evan apparently really likes sitting at the table to eat his food (I wonder how much of it ends up on the floor?). And nap time is going well too. I'm shocked! He slept 2.5 hours on Monday and 2 hours today - on a cot - where he can escape. Crazy, I know.
New tricks:
- Walking
- New signs: please, help, light
- Knows where his head, eyes, teeth, ears, mouth, belly are (in addition to nose and tongue that he knew last month)
- Words: hi, bye, Dada, Yia Yia
- Going down stairs
Likes:
- Petting Palmer
- Crayons
- His mama :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment