Sorry for the lack of posts. We've been busy playing at the pool, keeping sicknesses at bay (Evan had strep, Miquel had strep, Evan had a viral rash, Miquel had strep again, and Evan had the stomach flu - what a summer so far), marathon training, and trying to stay cool in this hot Atlanta summer.
At 20 months something in Evan's brain clicked and now he is a talking machine! He's in a stage right now where he points to everything and says, "that?" His current favorite book is, There's a Wocket in my Pocket, so it make the "that" game interesting. I'm not sure what a Zelf is, but it is on the shelf.
He also hearts Elmo. Daycare played an Elmo YouTube clip one day, and it has been downhill ever since :) If I have to hear Feist sing 1234 one more time...! It's my own fault for encouraging it. I needed him to calm down in the car one day and played a clip from my phone. I bet you can guess what happens now. Yep, he wants to watch Elmo or puppies on every car ride.
I'll leave you with a story from the pool today. Evan and I were playing in the water, and all of a sudden he says bye-bye and starts walking towards our towels. He picked up the bag and said bye-bye again. Apparently he was done playing at the pool and wanted to go home. First time that has happened!
No comments:
Post a Comment