12.02.2009

Evan Lee Schloerke

Apparently the threat of an eviction notice prompted Evan to make his debut before the eviction process!

THANKSGIVING DAY
Chad and I went to the 10am Thanksgiving service at church. I was feeling kind of crampy, but thought nothing of it.

In the afternoon, we headed over to Uncle Mike's and Aunt Wendy's for a Thanksgiving feast. Around 4pm I noticed the cramping was coming more regularly, and Aunt Wendy suggested that I start timing them. You know there is an app for just about everything, and there is one for labor contractions too, LaborMate! Uncle Mike joked that we couldn't leave until we ate dinner. Little did we know that several hours later we would be on our way to the hospital.

Around 7pm I told Chad we had to head home because the cramping was becoming uncomfortable. As soon as we walked in the door, my water broke and we were on the way to the hospital within 30 minutes.

Evan was born the next day on November 27, 2009 at 11:07am. He weighed in at 7lb, 1oz and was 21" long. We appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers. Evan is a healthy little boy and we have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...