and I didn't like it! Well, at least mom and dad didn't like it! Evan's first Christmas was spent in Wisconsin. We spent over 30 hours in the truck the past week driving to see all our friends and family. Evan met for the first time YoYo (as Chad likes to call Grandpa Lee), Uncle Lee Lee, Aunt Katie, Great Grandpa and Grandma Schwemmer, Great Grandpa Schloerke, Great Grandma Kilcrece, Uncle Rick, Great Aunt Marie and Marty, and many more. We had a wonderful time, but there's no place like home :-)
Thanks to everyone for all the presents! The truck was packed to max capacity. E, you're one spoiled child.

1 comment:
You guys are troopers - I think I might have stayed down south but it sounds like you had a great time. We sure got a lot of snow on the 26th and traveling in that is no fun. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment