We rang in the New Year with some great friends, food, drinks, and of course, games! I received a fondue pot for Christmas (thanks Santa), and made classic cheese fondue. The 2 cups of white wine and the kirsch made it quite tasty!
We played Apples to Apples, and a party favorite, Catch Phrase. The girls (and Steve) pulled two wins over the boys! Thanks to Steve and Marci for hosting the NYE festivities.
Resolutions? No, I don't usually make resolutions. However, I do have a couple of goals for this year. If I can find the time, which will prove harder this year with Evan, I want to run at least three half marathons. I think training for another full will be too time consuming. I am looking at the Rock N Roll Country Music Half in Nashville, and two others to be determined. Chad also plans on running the RNR Country Music Half, so we are accepting applications for babysitters the weekend of April 24!
No comments:
Post a Comment