Evan, Palmer, and I are home alone for the entire week (Monday-Sunday). Chad is in Las Vegas for FCI's Annual Convention. What's a mom, kid and dog to do? Yesterday was a beautiful January day in Atlanta, 60 and sunny, so I strapped on the baby carrier and took the kids for a walk in the park. One of the cleaners commented yesterday that Palmer was getting fat, and with the birth of Evan and the colder temps Palmer has definitely been neglected in the walk department! This was Evan's first time outside other than to and from the car. I think he enjoyed the scenery (in that he didn't scream)!
It is another gorgeous day here. I was going to make a trip to the Botanical Gardens just to get out of the house. But, I didn't have the energy this morning so we went on a much needed trip to the grocery store instead.
Tomorrow we are having lunch with Elizabeth (Chad's boss' wife). The highlight of the week will be Friday night. I am hosting a Senoritas and Margaritas party for Girls Night Out! Nothing beats margaritas, gauc, and good girlfriends! Now, where is the tequila?
Oh, and Chad...win the big one, would you please? Evan needs a college education and momma needs a tropical vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment