8.12.2010

Nelson-Suwalski Wedding Celebration!

We just spent a wonderful weekend in Wisconsin celebrating Lee and Katie's nuptials! I must say, it started off on the wrong note with spilled Starbucks on the jetway and a delayed flight, but after we arrived in Wisconsin everything was great.

The festivities began with the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner on Friday night. Thank you so much Lee for those lovely pictures in the slide show. I really can't thank you enough! Haha! It's a good thing no one was looking at me...

All of Katie's hard work came together on Saturday. The day was absolutely beautiful - from the weather, the dresses, the flowers, the reception, the food, and of course, the bride! There were a few minor glitches along the way (ahem, Lee leaving the marriage license in his car at the reception), but it all worked out in the end. Lee and Katie were both calm and cool before the ceremony (and if they weren't, they were good at hiding it!). Chad and I were so proud to be standing up at their sides. We had the most wonderful time!

I stole these pictures off of Natasha's, one of Katie's bridesmaids, Facebook page because I didn't feel like lugging my Nikon. I now regret leaving it with my mom. I can't believe I missed taking pictures at the farm. What a huge disappointment.

Congratulations Lee and Katie! We love you!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...