8.12.2010

Wisconsin State Fair

While in Wisconsin for Lee and Katie's wedding, we made a day trip to the State Fair. I can't remember the last time I went to the fair - probably about 20 years ago (dang, I'm old)?



I don't want to put down in writing all the things we ate at the fair - but, it was worth every single calorie! Especially Saz's mozzarella marinara (and the sour cream and chive fries).


And of course, the State Fair "Must" cream puff. It was as good as I remember, and totally not a let down. Evan concurred. He thought it was the best treat of the day, although the vanilla ice cream with cherries ran a close second!




Oh, and let's not forget about corn on the cob with lots of butter and salt!



I also want to give a shout out to all the family from Las Vegas! It was great to see everyone and to spend part of the day with y'all. Here is picture of all the little cousins :-)

 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So fun - I'm wishing I could have a cream puff right now. And a funnel cake to top it off.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...